Coleman Professional Services: Community Support Services
information provided by: Alcohol, Drug Addiction & Mental Health Services Board for Trumbull County
* Case Management Services and Case Management Group, providing services to adults who experience severe and persistent mental illness
* Residential Treatment: Abbott House and Windham House, providing two five-bed homes for adults with behavioral problems, severe mental disabilities and/or with co-occurring disorders who are striving toward community integration.
* Supported Group Living: Rhodes House, Edinburg House, and Franklin House, offering congregate living homes designed to provide more independence while having the support of a live-in member of staff or through additional on-site support by case management.
* Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program, offering a participant-driven service to clients, which fosters development of activities both in-house and in the community.
* Community Apartment Services, providing assistance in community apartment planning and support for a successful independent living experience.
Record last updated: Jun 19 2007 10:20AM